An Innovative Network, Tangible Benefits!
Our network of researchers includes 50 associate researchers from Quebec universities and some 25 guest researchers from outside the province. CEFRIO gives researchers direct access to experimentation territories and the opportunity to form strategic partnerships in all fields of social and economic activity. Through research projects and surveys, CEFRIO-associated researchers are able to:
- Help acquire new knowledge, transform practices, and accelerate organizational development
- Increase opportunities to publish results through access to new experimentation territories
- Secure visibility through project work and the dissemination of publications that highlight participant contributions and research results
- Provide graduate students with opportunities to get actively involved in projects
- Benefit from visibility in CEFRIO’s strategic documents and at official events
- Take part at no cost in CEFRIO’s public and members-only activities (international symposia, conferences, public seminars, etc.)
- Access research funds under agreements between researchers, their universities, and CEFRIO.
- All this without having to raise funds or manage projects, since these aspects are handled by CEFRIO!
CEFRIO’s directory of associate and guest researchers is available in the French section of our website.
For more information on researchers and joining the network, please contact:
Director of Communications and Partner Relations, CEFRIO
418-523-3746, ext. 243 | email@example.com