The CEFRIO network brings together 150 innovative organizations driven by a commitment to experimentation and learning. CEFRIO members enjoy the following benefits:
One Collaboration, Multiple Benefits
- You will have a unique opportunity to submit or pursue research and experimentation, survey, or strategic intelligence projects in conjunction with university research teams, partners, and project managers. (View the list of current projects).
- By becoming a financial partner of one or more CEFRIO projects, you obtain a tax credit for technological adaptation services equal to 50% of eligible expenses. (in Quebec. Contact us to inquire about eligibility requirements.)
- Your organization will join a strong network of strategic partners, including leading organizations in digital technology innovation and adoption. (View the CEFRIO members directory.)
- Your involvement in projects will give you access to exclusive industry portraits, case studies, and other data related to your field of activity.
- You will benefit from the services of an expert management and project support team for your projects.
- You will obtain visibility on the CEFRIO website, in publications, and at events.
- You will enjoy preferential rates for participation in CEFRIO events.
Become a Member
CEFRIO asks its members for a minimum annual subscription of $1,000. To this is added a variable amount of $10 per employee up to a maximum of $20,000. CEGEPS, municipalities, and agencies funded by the Quebec government benefit from a fixed rate of $1,000.
Using Your Service Credits
Each year, members receive half of their subscription cost in the form of service credits. For example, a municipality obtains $500 in service credits and a company whose annual contribution is $10,000 receives $5,000! Please note that service credits can only be used to pay up to half the total cost of participating in a project. Your service credits can be used when:
- You participate in research, survey, and strategic intelligence projects
- You take part in paid events such as seminars, symposia, and major conferences organized by CEFRIO
- You want to sponsor a CEFRIO event
For more information on the benefits of becoming a member, please contact:
Guillaume Ducharme, Director of Communications and Partner Relations, CEFRIO
418-523-3746, ext. 243 firstname.lastname@example.org